Wildlife Heritage Circle
The Wildlife Heritage Circle is a special group that honors individuals who have demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to our future through the establishment of a bequest, trust, or other planned giving arrangement.
Member benefits of the Wildlife Heritage Circle include:
- Exclusive VIP tour and lunch for you at a WCS wildlife park of your choice
- Invitation to an annual appreciation event for Wildlife Heritage Circle members and their guests
- Monthly Wildlife Heritage Circle e-mail updates
- Invitations to exclusive WCS events and receptions, both in person and online
- Recognition in the WCS annual report if you wish
Your membership involves no dues, obligations, or solicitations, but it does allow us to thank you and recognize you for the plans you have made—and it may inspire generosity in others.
If you have included WCS in your estate plan, please let us know. We are eager to thank you, to make sure the purpose of your bequest is understood by WCS, and to honor you as a member of the Wildlife Heritage Circle.
For more information on how you can become a member of the Wildlife Heritage Circle, please contact the Planned Giving Office at (718) 220-6894 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.